Customer Favorite Tea Sampler
- Snowflake: This started as a seasonal but morphed into the best selling tea of all time. Coconut, cinnamon and almonds make for a great combination
- Blood Orange: Sweet and tangy flavors of blood orange and hibiscus. Subtle notes of apple. Deep, vibrant color and a rich infusion. Always a crowd pleaser. Add a little lemonade for a superb treat.
- Gojiberry This green tea masterpiece starts with bright red gojiberries bedded on a rich, green Sencha. A top seller with a perfect balance of fruit and green tea flavor.
- Happy: If you're looking to bring a ray of sunshine to your senses, you have come to the right place. Surely the name of this tea alone is enough to put a smile on anyone's face. Sometimes we get a little intertwined in our ordinary, everyday lives and could use a fresh perspective. So what better way to lift your spirits than to tantalize your palate with a cup of this organic, Utopian bliss? Sweet raspberries are perfectly balanced by the tangy effervescence of fresh hibiscus flowers while the indulgent, floral scent of jasmine carries this slightly stimulating guayusa tea to a place that could only be described as 'Happy' with a capital 'H'! Makes a great iced tea.
- Sparkling Raspberry Wine: A flavorful selection of white tea with red raspberry and natural champagne flavors makes this tea a standout! It makes an excellent iced tea and a great mocktail, the only ingredient missing is the fancy stemware you've been itching to use.
- Lemon Souffle: If you like Italian lemon ice, lemon curd, lemon meringue pie or creamy lemon things in general then you're pretty much a shoo-in for this caffeine free delight. Enjoy it hot or iced - it has just the right combination of lemon and cream but without the calories and no baking required!
How much tea does one tea sampler package make?
Enjoy 6-12 pots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of tea! Each sampler comes with 6 individual sample packages of loose tea. 1 sample package makes about 3-6 cups or 1-2 medium pots of tea.
So glad I went with the Sampler. This is my first time using loose teas and I am loving them. The packaging is great for those interested in getting a little more educated on the variety of teas you are drinking. So far my favorite is the Snowflake but looking forward to trying the rest.
I selected the Customer Favorite sampler because I didn't want to spend time choosing and I love trying new teas. I've spent the week trying new flavors and so far all of them are winners!
I am so excited about these teas that I'm trying. So far I've tried Happy Tea, Peach Rooibos, Raspberry-cherry-compote, and Sparkling raspberry wine. All I've prepared as iced tea. All of them have been very good and refreshing. I like my tea sweet and these have a little bit of a sweet taste to them but have been adding additional sweetener but not as much as I do to my Lipton tea. Just placed an order for the Iced Tea Pot and the Greek Mountain Tea. Was heating my water in the microwave, then read your blog about not to use micro water. So I bought an electric tea pot to heat my water. It did make a difference in the taste of the tea. Who would think that there is a difference between microwaved water and tea pot heated water!
These teas are soooo much better than Lipton!! I'm trying to break my Dr. Pepper habit (not healthy) and drink more tea (very healthy). I'll definitely be buying more teas. Would like suggestion on teas that are sweet, thirst quenching, and not too strong.
I would suggest that you add a tea pot for heating water to you accessories to go along with you Iced Tea Pot.
The sampler was perfect for trying new teas. We really loved the peach tea.