WHISTLING KETTLE WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that our products are offered at wholesale cost to retailers with a valid sales permit ID for the purpose of resale only. Due to the significant wholesale discount below retail, we require certain criteria to qualify for a wholesale account.
You must complete a wholesale account application, providing your EIN, and Sales & Use Tax ID. We also require a copy of your tax ID permit.
Your store must meet the standards of The Whistling Kettle brand and not dilute the image we promise to uphold for our wholesale family. As such, the following rules must be followed:
- Authorized Reseller shall not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Whistling Kettle On-line products together with Whistling Kettle On-line Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Whistling Kettle On-line products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Whistling Kettle On-line unless given express written permission by Whistling Kettle On-line.
- Authorized Reseller shall not use Whistling Kettle On-line Trademarks except as provided herein or as directed by Whistling Kettle On-line.
- Products must be well maintained, stocked at appropriate temperatures away from high humidity and kept in good hygiene. Customer samples should be rotated.
- Authorized reseller may sell Whistling Kettle labeled products only on a private website owned by the Tax-ID on file.
- Authorized Reseller shall not promote, market, advertise, offer to sell or sell any product on or through any 3rd party online marketplace except as may be expressly consented to by Whistling Kettle On-line in writing and in advance, and it being understood that Whistling Kettle On-line may withdraw its consent at any time.
- Accounts will be reviewed annually. Lack of activity may result in account deactivation.
- Change of name requires a new wholesale account.
- Products cannot be sold at temporary locations not previously approved by The Whistling Kettle (such as art & craft festivals). The Whistling Kettle teas and merch can not be sold at consignment shops, second hand stores, or stores that contain previously owned products (without prior approval). We reserve the right to limit or discontinue the selling of our products to parties with sales and distribution strategies not compatible to those of The Whistling Kettle.
- White labeling products that are not trademarked are permitted. If you repack products as your own label, you are responsible for appropriate standards of packaging, label and sanitary conditions.
Order Fulfillment: Fulfillment times vary depending on time of year and product availability. The Whistling Kettle does not GUARANTEE availability which may be caused by supply shortages, or shipping and custom delays. Please reach out if you intend to make larger quantity purchases.
Shipping & Handling: The shipping charges quoted in your order are based on the total weight of the products chosen via UPS Ground. All orders will have Delivery Confirmation added. Orders shipped via UPS will require mandatory insurance based on the wholesale value of the order. If you would like us to use your shipping account, please include all necessary acct info. Insurance is required on all international orders (when available). If your particular country does not enable the purchase of insurance on your package, The Whistling Kettle will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur. The Whistling Kettle reserves the right to refuse any order felt to be fraudulent.
Wholesale Payments: Orders must be paid for in full in U.S. currency prior to shipment. At this time, we do not offer payment terms (Net 30, 60, 90, etc). We accept all major credit cards including AMEX. Credit Card charges will appear on your statement as WK ONLINE. Orders must be paid by wire transfer or US money order and must arrive in US Currency. Any fees associated with the money transfer must be covered in the amount sent. If you are an international client and need to speak with us about other options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wholesale Returns & Restocking Fees: We stand behind our products and want to maintain a great relationship with our retailers. All retail orders come with a 5 day money back guarantee. Items must be in resalable condition. Simply return the merchandise with the original invoice and a note stating your reason for return and we’ll gladly refund your purchase price. Shipping & handling charges are not refundable, and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
Lost, Incorrect or Damaged Goods: If your merchandise is damaged or incorrect upon arrival, save all contents and packing materials and contact us within 3 business days after its arrival. Shipments that arrive in damaged condition will be replaced only after the damaged merchandise has been returned to The Whistling Kettle within 10 days of receipt for inspection. Shipments that have been determined to be lost, after thoroughly researching the package through delivery confirmation tracking, will be replaced. For both circumstances, a monetary refund will not be given.
Canceling/Changing Your Order: You must contact us as soon as possible to see if your order has already started fulfillment. In the event that it has not, we will be more than happy to make changes to it within 24 hours.
Territory Limitations: The sale or distribution of Whistling Kettle products outside the United States or to a third party other than an end consumer is strictly prohibited unless specifically approved in writing by The Whistling Kettle. The Whistling Kettle reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of The Whistling Kettle.
Internet Retailer Requirements: Resellers must have privacy and customer service policies, as well as overall business ethics that are compatible with those of The Whistling Kettle. It is crucial that the Whistling Kettle family remain a reputable and trusted brand. You cannot sell products through any online auction site such as Amazon or eBay. Whistling Kettle products should be represented as part of a category of like products, and should make up only a portion of the offerings sold online by the web retailer. Once approved, we will send product photography free of charge for use on your website in order to maintain a consistent presentation of the brand. All Whistling Kettle material, including text from our website, ads, catalog, and other written documentation, may be used only with the express written consent of The Whistling Kettle. The presentation of the Whistling Kettle line on your site must clearly differentiate from The Whistling Kettle company websites and must not confuse a “reasonable consumer”. The Whistling Kettle will review your website prior to setting up an account and reserves the right to refuse sales at its discretion. The Whistling Kettle will also review your site periodically to ensure ongoing compliance with this policy.
By placing a wholesale order, you are stating that you understand and adhere to all policies set forth by the Whistling Kettle.