Decaf Tea Sampler
- Decaf Cinnamon Chai: A cinnamon and clove forward blend that is naturally sweet.
- Decaf Irish Breakfast: Like it's caffeinated counterpart - this tea is full bodied and strong.
- Decaf Sencha: Classic green tea flavor with all the anti-oxidants!
- Decaf English Breakfast: Traditional black tea flavor - great any time of day.
- Decaf Blueberry Mango: This combination of blueberry and mango offers the summer flavors of a black tea.
- Decaf Earl Grey: It's 8 o'clock and you crave that classic Earl Grey flavor. Not to worry, this CO2 caffeine free blend keeps all the flavor and loses the caffeine so you don't lose your mind trying to get to sleep.
How much tea does the Decaf Tea Sampler package make?
An individual sample package makes about 3-6 cups of tea or 1-2 medium pots of tea. In this sampler you will receive 6 sample packages. This means, in total, you can brew 6-12 bots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of decaf tea!
**Note: Tea selection subject to availability. Substitutions may be made.**
I purchased the tea samplers and tea tumbler for my step-daughter in Florida. She was delighted with everything and enjoying the tea.
My sister and I live on the West Coast and wanted to get something special for our mother in NY during this unusual Mother's Day. The Whistling Kettle is one of her favorite restaurants. We ordered her a decaf tea sampler and scone mix. The order was shipped and delivered incredibly quick and arrived in plenty of time for the holiday. She loved the gift! We are so grateful to The Whistling Kettle!
This was included in my first purchase to help me stay away from too much coffee. The variety of the teas makes the choice of tea an adventure!
These teas have a great flavor, they are a great way for me to find what I like and what to look for in future purchases. When I reorder, there are several I will buy in bigger packages and I will include different samplers again to experiment.
Very good. Nice blend of flavors. I like the packaging, easy to open, reseal and keep fresh.
Gave this as a gift to my daughter and husband in Colorado and they really like these teas. He likes the more fruity ones and she likes the ones that have more herbs in them. She did taste his and said it really wasn't too fruity at all. Would buy for them again. Thank you!