Chai Tea Sampler
Flavored and Pure Chai Tea
- Green Tea Chai: Full bodied Chai chock full of cinnamon, almonds, cloves, and cardamom.
- Masala Chai: Full bodied loose tea loaded with Indian spices. Enticing with milk and sugar.
- Vanilla Chai: Notes of cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, contrasted by a voluptuous vanilla flavor.
- Night of the Iguana Chocolate Chai: A mysterious blend of chocolate and masala spices enhances this velvety black tea.
- Pu-Erh Chai: The smooth, rich earthiness of pu-erh is complimented by premium chai spices.
- Rooibos Chai: Mellow Indian spice notes combined with the sweetness of a smooth rooibos tea.
How much tea does a sampler make?
Each individual sample package makes about 1-2 tea medium pots. Or, 3-6 individual cups worth of tea. Each sampler cube contains 6 individual sample packages. That means that altogether, in one tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!
We usually ship within 1-2 days. Click here for shipping details.
Click Chat now at the bottom of your screen for help. If we are not around, we'll respond quickly!
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Lots of ways to earn points towards tea. Learn more.
I have not been a chai lover in the past but I thought this would be a great way to check out chai again. I'm so glad I did! Found some new faves in this sampler pack-like Night of the Iguana!
If you are a fan of chai tea, then this sampler is for you! They are all very flavorful, but I was surprised that the Decaf Chai was my favorite! I have tried MANY different chai teas, and the decaf chai is probably the best tasting chai I have ever had! Too bad it's decaf!
Got this pack and had a tea party with it! Was perfect, we all got to try a bunch of different teas and had a lot of fun. Personally I only really liked the Pu-erh Chai and the Night of the Igauna, but all of the teas were of good quality. Will definitely be ordering other sample cubes for more tea parties, =).
The Green Tea wasn't my favorite, but the others are all excellent - especially the Iguana! You can't beat chocolate and chai, it's a match made in heaven.