Customer Favorite Tea Sampler
Discover the teas that have become customer favorites! Packed full of flavor, this tea sampler is perfect as an introduction to the tea drinking world. Get it as a treat for yourself or a gift! This loose tea sampler includes:
- Snowflake: This started as a seasonal but morphed into the best selling tea of all time. Coconut, cinnamon and almonds make for a great combination
- Blood Orange: Sweet and tangy flavors of blood orange and hibiscus. Subtle notes of apple. Deep, vibrant color and a rich infusion. Always a crowd pleaser. Add a little lemonade for a superb treat.
- Gojiberry: This green tea masterpiece starts with bright red gojiberries bedded on a rich, green Sencha. A top seller with a perfect balance of fruit and green tea flavor.
- Earl Grey Cream: We take Earl Grey, that famous tea popularized by the prime minister Charles Grey in the early 1800's and add layers of vanilla and blue mallow flowers to create a creamy, rich version that we think the Earl himself would give an enthusiastic 'Here Here!'
- English Breakfast: The original tea that spawned an entire new tea category! In the beginning, it was merely a clever marketing name for a blend of hardy, robust teas that pair well with morning meals and milk. This blend has those essentials - Assam and Ceylon for that full bodied experience.
- Lemon Souffle: If you like Italian lemon ice, lemon curd, lemon meringue pie or creamy lemon things in general then you're pretty much a shoo-in for this caffeine free delight. Enjoy it hot or iced - it has just the right combination of lemon and cream but without the calories and no baking required!
How much tea does one tea sampler package make?
Enjoy 6-12 pots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of tea! Each sampler comes with 6 individual sample packages of loose tea. 1 sample package makes about 3-6 cups or 1-2 medium pots of tea.