Breakfast Tea Sampler
- English Breakfast: A perfect breakfast tea with good body and full tea flavour notes.
- German Breakfast: Blend of Tippy Assams, Java and Sumatra tea. A full bodied, well rounded premium breakfast tea.
- Scottish Breakfast: A special blend of tea from India, Kenya and China. A robust, malty cup with hints of cask oak.
- Irish Breakfast: A very rich, round texture with a kick to see you through the day.
- Ancient Forest: A specialty of the southwest province of Yunnan, this unique tea is harvested from ancient trees on the protected land of Jingmai Mangjing’s Blue Mountains. 100% organic, hand picked and sorted, this black tea brews a rich, earthy infusion with notes of cedar and honey.
- Mokalbari East Assam: Rich, malty Assam from of the regions top plantations. A classic 2nd flush Indian Assam with wiry colorful leaf, strong spicy flavor and rich malty character.
How much tea does a sampler make?
Each sample package makes 1-2 tea medium pots of tea or 3-6 individual tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!
The teas are for my Sister for Christmas. There were 2 of each one which is great.
I was very excited to receive this sampler! All of the teas came in their own labeled and resealable baggy with quite generous portioning. All of the bags were put inside a beautiful and convenient box as well. We have already tried the first of the teas and it is a wonder bold tea that is perfect for mornings. So excited to try the rest.
Love this tea! Nice and strong and not a bad one in the entire cube.