Black Tea Sampler
- Keemun Panda #1: A deep, complex flavor and aroma, one of China's finest exports.
- Mokalabari East Assam: A classic 2nd flush Indian Assam with wiry colorful leaf, strong spicy flavor and rich malty character.
- Ancient Forest: A specialty of China's Yunnan Province, this tea is harvested from ancient trees on protected lands. A rich, earthy infusion with notes of cedar and honey.
- Snowflake: One of our most popular teas! This smooth black tea has almond, coconut and cinnamon flavors.
- Mango Amazon: Sweet Mango pieces with natural flavoring, makes for a stunning iced tea.
- Angel's Dream: Heavenly maple sweetness, blackberry pungency witch, ceylon, assam and a mystery green tea.
How much tea does a sample make?
Each sample makes 1-2 tea medium pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!
We usually ship within 1-2 days. Click here for shipping details.
Click Chat now at the bottom of your screen for help. If we are not around, we'll respond quickly!
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Lots of ways to earn points towards tea. Learn more.
I tried all of these teas as hot tea (not iced), with added sugar and skim milk.
Coconut: Even for someone who is not a big fan of coconut, this tea is delightfully tropical with a pleasant coconut flavor that is not overwhelming.
Mango Amazon: Fairly fruity but the tea didnât come through so this one is not going on my re-order list.
Vanilla Cream: This luscious vanilla tea had a marvelous velvety feel on the tongue, and the black tea shone through nicely. Definitely one for the âre-order meâ list.
Vineyard Peach Strawberry: Disappointingly confused about which fruit it should taste like, this tea ended up just being ânot teaâ and even the base black tea was lost.
Apple Caramel Almond: The apple and nuts matched up nicely with the caramel tones, and the tea flavor was there in a supporting role to round it all out. Another to be re-ordered.
Emperorâs 7 Treasures: The peach notes were definitely here, and matched nicely with the black tea flavor, but the rose and flower petals didnât seem to come through.