July has us soaking in the sun, but this week our drink is *sparkling*.
Even though our Independence Day festivities are over - keep a spark in your life with sparkling sweet tea! This cocktail is one with options. You can finally put aside the traditional mimosa for something new during brunch. Choose a dry Prosecco or Cava - with a nice cold brew iced tea.
Here's what you'll need:
Sparkling Sweet Tea Cocktail
Step One: Make cold brew iced tea.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons of Kettle Blend black tea into a paper tea bag and close.
- Rest tea bag into pitcher while pouring 24 fl oz of cold filtered water. Leave tea bag in water and refrigerate pitcher for 6-12 hours.
Step Two: Mix in the bubbly.
- After 6-12 hours, your Iced Tea is ready! Take the pitcher out of the fridge. Remove and dispose of the tea bag.
- Pour 22 fl oz of bubbly (dry Prosecco or Cava Brut) into pitcher and stir. If you do not want to measure this, leave about an inch of bubbly in the bottle and taste to check if you need to adjust.
- Mix in 4 fl oz of Simple Syrup.
- Once the recipe is to your liking, top off pitcher with ice.
- Cut 4-8 thin slices of lemon.
- Pour cocktail into each glass and top with a slice of lemon to garnish and enjoy!
Mix it up and choose your favorite flavored black tea - like our Tropical Paradise or Mango Passionfruit teas to make this cocktail your own! Love our recipes and have one of your own? Contact us and maybe you'll see your recipe featured!