Breakfast Tea Sampler
- English Breakfast: A perfect breakfast tea with good body and full tea flavour notes.
- German Breakfast: Blend of Tippy Assams, Java and Sumatra tea. A full bodied, well rounded premium breakfast tea.
- Scottish Breakfast: A special blend of tea from India, Kenya and China. A robust, malty cup with hints of cask oak.
- Irish Breakfast: A very rich, round texture with a kick to see you through the day.
- Ancient Forest: A specialty of the southwest province of Yunnan, this unique tea is harvested from ancient trees on the protected land of Jingmai Mangjing’s Blue Mountains. 100% organic, hand picked and sorted, this black tea brews a rich, earthy infusion with notes of cedar and honey.
- Mokalbari East Assam: Rich, malty Assam from of the regions top plantations. A classic 2nd flush Indian Assam with wiry colorful leaf, strong spicy flavor and rich malty character.
How much tea does a sampler make?
Each sample package makes 1-2 tea medium pots of tea or 3-6 individual tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!
I'm a fan of breakfast teas and really enjoyed trying these out. The German one was probably my favorite but I honestly liked them all.
During the stay at home order, this has been something comforting to look forward to in the morning. I love breakfast tea and wanted to try new types, so this was the perfect sampler. It also makes for a nice gift. Again - these are hard times and something as simple as a tea sampler can really make for a nice morning.
I love the selections of tea! I ordered the breakfast sample size packets and they are perfect size to have lots of options & they’re lose tea!! My favorites are the Golden Monkey and the Mokalbari East Assam. Yummy!
After visiting the UK and Scotland I fell in love with tea. I was happy to find a great way to try new tea. I love the selections and I have a fun time each morning figuring which one I'll drink that day.
I love the selections of tea! I ordered lots of the sample size packets and they are perfect size to have lots of options in the mornings! My favorites are the Scottish Breakfast and the Lavender Earl Grey.