Green Tea Sampler
Flavored and Pure Green Tea
Sample 6 delicious green teas! From fruity, to floral, to minty this green tea sampler will satisfy a broad range of appetites.
Green tea samples included:
- Dragonwell: Premium Organic Dragonwell from the Zhejiang Province, in China's West Lake District. Roasted and Vegetal, a superb example of this variety.
- Gyokuro: Japan's finest Green Tea, made from single buds that are picked only in late April and early May. The tea is covered in bamboo, giving it a deep shade of emerald and a sweet, grassy flavor.
- Moroccan Mint: Traditional Moroccan Mint is green tea, usually gunpowder with mint leaves. But we've upped the ante by offering this tea which not only contains the mint leaves, but infusing the leaves themselves with crisp spearmint essence. This tea truly is the fresh maker!
- Golden Starfruit: Meet the starfruit. It's exotic. It's radiant. It's delicious. We pair it with papaya and mango to form a tropical flavor trifecta. Ice it up for the ultimate summertime thirst quencher.
- Pinhead Gunpowder: This is the best grade available which uses only the smallest nuggets. A full bodied cup with a slightly nutty flavor, this is an ideal every day green tea at a 'buy 'em by the barrel price'.
- Strawberry Orange: This green tea blend pleases the senses with the fresh, ripe flavors of strawberries and oranges. Mountain Everlasting is an alpine flower full of flavonoids that helps stimulate the liver and gall bladder. Attractive, healthy and refreshing.
How much tea does one sampler make?
From one tea sampler you can enjoy, in total, 6-12 pots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of tea!
**Note: Tea selection subject to availability. Substitutions may be made.**
The green tea sampler has an awesome mix of greens with some natural added flavors. I think Strawberry/orange was my top choice
Really great variety, and every tea has been delicious so far :)
I will admit, I used a gift card to purchase it, so the price wasn't quite a massive concern to me. That said, its still very reasonable and affordable, and I was very happy with the tea I got. There is a good variety, and I really liked the little touch of saying what country the tea originates from. My favorite would have to be the Golden Starfruit tea, but to be honest there isnt a single one I don't like.
I have been drinking loose-leaf tea since 2001. These green tea samples taste as if I got them from Asia myself, right from the grower. The color is vibrant and the taste is very flowery or crisp. I like to have a pure green tea and then follow with one of the flavored ounces for contrast. I love the Whistling Kettle and I can't wait to go back for brunch to have these in house, hot or iced. Highly recommend - fast shipping and great selection.
Hello - all I can say is he received it and he LOVES it. :) He's a big green tea drinker and is very much enjoying this sampler!