Earl Grey Sampler
- Earl Grey: An unbelievable aroma that portends an unbelievable taste.
- Earl Grey Cream: A bright flavored tea infused with the natural oil of bergamot with a helping of natural cream flavor.
- Lavender Earl Grey: French #1 super blue lavender transports a floral harvest in Provence to a simply intoxicating Earl Grey
- Buckingham Palace: A flavorful medium body tea with notes of jasmine and bergamot.
- Russian Earl Grey: All natural Thai Lemongrass and Spanish orange infuse premium Earl Grey with sultry citrus notes.
- Decaf Earl Grey: A bright flavor infused with the natural oil of bergamot without the caffeine buzz.
How much tea does one sampler make?
An individual sample package makes about 3-6 cups of tea or 1-2 medium pots of tea. In this sampler you will receive 6 samples. This means, in total, you can brew 6-12 bots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of decaf tea!
For years I loved the smell but not the taste of Bergamot. I recently decided to retest this conclusion. Before even tasting these teas I spent an evening just opening each package and inhaling its unique blend. While the original, decaf, and Buckingham Palace were all good; the Lavender, Russian and Cream of Earl were far superior selection. The Lavender is like a cup of relaxation with each calming sniff, a real moment to savor. The Cream of Earl is just that, a more lush and sophisticated, smooth flavor. For those of you who are lactose free, no worries, there's no actual cream in it. The Russian blend has an extremely earthy scent in the bag (dried orange peels) that turns in to a delightful citrus note in the brewed tea. While I recommend getting the sampler for the full experience, if you tend towards frugality don't miss the Cream of Earl Grey, Lavender and Russian.
I ordered this as a gift for a family member who lives in Kentucky and was able to have it shipped directly to them.