Glass Tea Tumblers With Infuser and Travel Sleeve, 16oz
- Unit Price
Each tumbler includes a dual style filter - use the basket and discard the leaves OR keep the leaves in the main chamber and use the screen only.
An insulated sleeve is included to protect your purchase and insulate during travel. Check out our newest design, Desert Cactus, for 2023!
Glass is fragile, and must be treated as such. To get the most use of your glass tea tumbler, follow the following guidelines
- If you are bringing it outside or want more heat retention, use an insulated jacket for your tumbler. It will give you an extra layer of protection and additional heating time.
- Be careful handling the tumbler. Tipping the tumbler over will almost certainly break the inner chamber.
- Do not slam or use any force when placing the tumbler on a hard surface.
- Avoid drastic temperature changes. While the tumbler can handle room temperature to boiling water, it may break if the glass is chilled and then exposed to hot water.
- Do not drop ice cubes into the bottom of the tumbler.
- If you are using sweetener, place some at the bottom of the tumbler and add a little hot liquid to swirl it to dissolve. We do not recommend using metal spoons or stirrers.
- Hand washing recommended.