Owner's Choice Sampler
Explore the flavors that our owner's call their favorite! This loose tea sampler includes:
- Ancient Forest: A specialty of the southwest province of Yunnan, this unique tea is harvested from ancient trees on the protected land of Jingmai Mangjing’s Blue Mountains. 100% organic, hand picked and sorted, this black tea brews a rich, earthy infusion with notes of cedar and honey.
- Darjeeling Oolong: An absolute rarity from one of the top plantations within Darjeeling! Flowery flavor with mild, fully aromatic taste. A pleasure for tea connoisseurs.
- East Frisian Broken Blend: Our Flagship breakfast tea! Choice broken Assams with lots of tips provide intesnse malt and strength. Java and Sumatra estate teas provide roundness and depth.
- Banana Dulce: A serendipitous blend of ripe banana & sweet coconut with lingering aroma of fresh graham crackers with a deep caramel finish. Reminiscent of warm banana bread.
- Trugrit Energy Tea:This customized combination of tea and herbs is formulated to help you energize your mind and body first thing in the morning, and keep that energy level for hours..
- Purple Mountain Tea: Purple tea combined with a variety of herbs that provide a healthy dose of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Well rounded herbal notes with a floral-spice finish.
How much tea does one sampler make?
From one tea sampler you can enjoy, in total, 6-12 pots of tea or 18-36 individual cups of tea!
I have enjoyed this sampler of teas. The variety makes it fun and exciting for brewing. I am a fan of most teas so to have a little bit of everything is excellent! My favorite is the oolong but surprisingly the banana duluce is a close second.