Calm Belly Sampler
There are numerous herbs that have been used for many years to alleviate various ailments including digestion. Drinking these herbs or blends that contain them are a great way to introduce digestion friendly ingredients into your diet. We recommend herbal blends that combine various ingredients, so you get an assortment of teas for upset stomach.
- Peppermint Peppermint is often the primary ingredient used in the relief of gastrointestinal disorders.It helps calm the stomach.
- Chamomile This herb has been used for indigestion, acidity, bloating, nausea and gastritis.
- Ginger Root Ginger helps stimulate saliva, bile and gastric juice production. Drink before or pair it with a meal.
- Fennel A popular use of this tea is for upset stomach and settling stomach pain
- Lemon Balm Another tea that has been used for over 2,000 years to treat a variety of digestive issues
- Licorice Root Glycyrrhetic acid has been isolated and shown to kill bacteria, especially Gram-negative and those resistant to antibiotics, as well as some viruses and yeasts. Another chemical, hispaglabridin, was also found to be potent against bacteria
**Note: Tea selection subject to availability. Substitutions may be made.**