An herbal tea delight.
We are experiencing end-of-summer blues in all the best ways! After being inspired by a customer's Instagram post on their cold-steep Ginger Blueberry Iced Tea - we thought we would remix our quencher mocktail to accommodate your taste buds! This caffeine-free tea is packed with antioxidants and a delicious mix of spicy ginger, the sweetness of blueberry and apple, tied together with zesty lemon verbena.
What you need:
This recipe calls for brewing the tea hot first.* You can let the tea rest and the chill or pour directly over ice once steeping is complete.
- The Conflicted Brewer or 46oz *Glass* Iced Tea Pitcher (we are suggesting a glass pitcher due to the hot brew during steeping). You also have the option to brew the tea in the Brewer and then transfer it into a larger pitcher and then serve.
- 1 Large infuser or Loose-Leaf Paper Tea Bags - we suggest the paper tea bags because they are long enough to submerge into your pitcher if you are not using The Conflicted Brewer*
- 5 tbsp Ginger Blueberry tea
- 1 tbsp Blueberry Puree - We like this one.
- Lots of Cubed Ice
- Long-handled spoon or stirrer to mix
- Tall 16oz glass
- Optional: 1 tsp of Rock Sugar or a brown sugar while tea steeps. Add alcohol to make your quencher a cocktail!
Ginger Blueberry Mocktail
- Boil 32oz of water until 212 F
- Add 5 tbsp Ginger Blueberry tea into Conflicted Brewer infuser. If you are using The Conflicted Brewer, make sure to fasten infuser onto lid.*
- Submerge infuser or tea bag and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove infuser or tea bag.
- Let carafe rest for 30 minutes or until it sets at room temperature. Add ice cubes to speed up this process.
- Add ice cubes to fill your 16oz cup.
- Pour 1 tablespoons of Blueberry Puree into over ice cubes in cup.
- Pour in tea and stir until tea and puree are mixed.
- Top off with ice and enjoy!