Vineyard Peach Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea Blend
By Emely June 24th, 2022
It seems like every country store or farmer's market from May until September has one thing in common - fresh, ripe fruit for sale. A walk through a market and the intoxicating aroma of juicy plums, ripe strawberries and plump peaches fills the air. The sweetness makes it hard to walk away. Here's a thought - why not incorporate that delectable taste in your next iced tea? Not only will you stay hydrated, but your taste buds and anyone you share this delicious tea with will thank you!
We know iced tea comes in a million flavors - but this summer, we'll give you a million and one! Check in every Friday (or sign up for our newsletter to get the weekly update). We will curate our picks from our long list of teas. Check out my take on the Southern Sweet Tea below!
Vineyard Peach Strawberry Sweet Tea
This recipe calls for brewing the tea hot first, which is different than our recipe for Southern Sweet Iced Tea from last week's blog.*
What you need to make this iced tea:
- The Conflicted Brewer or 46oz *Glass* Iced Tea Pitcher (we are suggesting a glass pitcher due to the hot brew during steeping)
- 1 Large infuser or Loose-Leaf Paper Tea Bags - we suggest the paper tea bags because they are long enough to submerge into your pitcher if you are not using The Conflicted Brewer*
- 2 tbsp Vineyard Peach Strawberry Tea
- 1 tbsp Kettle Blend Tea
- 1 tbsp Crystal Rock Sugar or 3 tbsp of Pure Cane Sugar
- Add 2 tbsp Vineyard Peach Strawberry Tea and 1 tbsp Kettle Blend Tea into infuser. If you are using The Conflicted Brewer, make sure to fasten infuser onto lid.*
- Boil 24oz of filtered water until it reaches 212F.
- Once water get to 212F, pour hot water into pitcher until it is halfway full.
- Submerge infuser or tea bag and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove infuser or tea bag.
- Mix in 1 tbsp of Rock Sugar until dissolved.
- Top with ice and cold water, then pour tea over ice in a glass and enjoy!
Don't forget! We're running a 15% OFF deal on The Conflicted Brewer through 6/30/22! If you love our last few recipes, you'll definitely want to grab the promotion before the sale is over.