Iced Tea Slushy Recipe
By Kevin B. July 17th, 2020
Rasberry Cherry Fruit Slushy Recipe
Beat the heat with this amazing fruit slushy recipe. Perfect as a standalone mock tail or with alcohol added. Plus you get to control the sugar, so you don't have to worry about over sweetening. You can also adjust this recipe with different teas and fruits, like strawberries.
Ingredients for Raspberry Cherry Fruit Slushy
- 10 heaping tea spoons of Raspberry Cherry fruit tea
- 1 cups of frozen raspberries
- iced cubs
- sugar or simple syrup(optional)
- fresh mint for garnishing
Method 1: Blender
- If you have a large enough tea pot, or a small sauce pan, brew the tea in 4 1/2 cups of boiling water and let steep for 15 minutes or more. Strain out the tea pieces.
- Wait until completely cool, then pour the tea, ice cubes and raspberries into a blender and blend at highest setting. Add simple syrup or sugar to taste.
- Garnish with mint and enjoy
Method 2: Cocktail shaker
- Use fresh or thawed frozen raspberries and mash into a puree.
- Add tea, crushed iced, raspberries, simple syrup into cocktail shaker and shake well. Serve and enjoy
Optional Frozen Rose' Fruit Slushy
Add 3/4 cup rose' wine to above recipe. Perfect!
This easy to make recipe skips a lot of the excess sugar and preservatives found in packages drinks. It's inexpensive to make and is great for entertainment.