This classic green sampler offers a variety of Chinese and Japanese favorites, from light and floral, to robust and vegetal.
- Dragonwell (organic): Full bodied tending astringent (brisk) with a slight heady bouquet.
- Pinhead Gunpowder (organic): Surprising body & captivating taste. A stronger tea with a distinctive smooth, nutty oak taste.
- Gyokuro: This is Japan’s best green tea, made from single buds that are picked only in April/May.
- Sencha (Organic): A medium-bodied Sencha that tends lightly vegetative with hints of cut grass.
- White Eagle Long Life: Refreshing and delightful. The spring tea has a hint of sweetness followed with a mild astringent finish.
- Cloud & Mist: A rare and exquisite Chinese green tea from the Cloud & Mist Zone. Harvested from the peak of Mount Lu, a beautiful scenic spot shrouded in thick mist. Produced by the most tender tea buds. An exceptionally smooth flavor with lasting nutty and fruity notes.
How much tea does a sample make? Each sample makes 1-2 tea pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!