For those new to the unique flavor of oolong tea, or those looking to expand their palate, our oolong tea sampler has it all.
- Darjeeling Oolong: An absolute rarity from one of the top plantations within Darjeeling! Flowery flavor with mild, fully aromatic taste. A pleasure for tea connoisseurs
- Finest Jade Oolong Green Dragon: Sweet floral aroma with roasted undertones, brief tartness as the initial flavor, and a wondrously sweet, pure aftertaste which lasts long after a sip.
- Vanilla Silk Oolong: A smooth, rich flavor tea with hints of cream and a stimulating citrus finish.
- Orange Ginger Oolong: Exotic blend of fine green Oolong, Ginger and Orange.
- White Tip Formosa Fancy: A honey, floral smell and fruity sweet, smooth taste. Delightful. Also known as Oriental Beauty Oolong.
- Quangzhou Milk Oolong: A most unique character best described as 'premium oolong with sweet milk and light orchid notes peeking out from camellia depths.
How much tea does a sample make? Each sample makes 1-2 tea pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!