- Raspberry Lavender: A great 'night time' tea with soothing lavender, naturally sweet hibiscus and slightly tart raspberry.
- Banana Dulce: A serendipitous blend of ripe banana & sweet coconut with lingering aroma of fresh graham crackers & deep caramel finish.
- Peppermint: A crisp, cool infusion of pure herbal peppermint.
- Casablanca Fruit: Bold, bright, strawberry and raspberry flavors with tart undertones.
- Lotta Colada: Flavors of pineapple and coconut mingle in this fruit blend, taking your senses to a South Sea Island.
- Blood Orange: Sweet and tangy flavors of blood orange and hibiscus. Subtle notes of apple.
How much tea does a sample make? Each sample makes 1-2 tea pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!