For the chai lover, this selection has it all.
- Green Tea Chai: Full bodied Chai chock full of cinnamon, almonds, cloves, and cardamom.
- Masala Chai: Full bodied loose tea loaded with Indian spices. Enticing with milk and sugar.
- Vanilla Chai: Notes of cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, contrasted by a voluptuous vanilla flavor.
- Night of the Iguana Chocolate Chai: A mysterious blend of chocolate and masala spices enhances this velvety black tea.
- Pu-Erh Chai: The smooth, rich earthiness of pu-erh is complimented by premium chai spices.
- Decaf Chai: A decaffeinated black tea spiced up with Chai essentials.
How much tea does a sample make? Each sample makes 1-2 tea pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!