These robust, full bodied, breakfast teas will make an excellent addition to your morning. Goes well with a morning meal.
- English Breakfast: A perfect breakfast tea with good body and full tea flavour notes.
- East Frisian Blend: Blend of Tippy Assams, Java and Sumatra tea. A full bodied, well rounded premium breakfast tea.
- Scottish Breakfast: A special blend of tea from India, Kenya and China. A robust, malty cup with hints of cask oak.
- Irish Breakfast: A very rich, round texture with a kick to see you through the day.
- Ancient Forest: A wonderful, top tier tea from Yunnan.
- Mokalbari East Assam: Rich, malty assam from of the regions top plantations
How much tea does a sample make? Each sample makes 1-2 tea pots of tea. That translates to 3-6 tea cups worth of tea. Each sample cube has 6 samples. So altogether in a tea sampler, you are getting 6-12 pots of tea, or 18-36 tea cups of tea!